[SML] HS curriculum

Greg Bierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Sun Feb 18 14:39:59 UTC 2024

I sat in on a USITT Chesapeake Section presentation on the development of the Maryland Fine and Performing Arts Standard.  If you google "maryland performing arts high school curriculum” you will get a lot of information.  They were hopeful that they could lay the groundwork to work toward national standards.  Since I retired I am not sure I can put my hands on the presentation and notes but they were very knowledgeable.

Greg Bierly
Former Performing Arts Center Coordinator
Hempfield High School