[SML] LED video walls, high output projectors

Bruce Bennett bennett.bruce at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:52:40 UTC 2024

Panasonic, Christie Digital, and Barco are good options for high output projectors.

Getting projectors with a cage makes movement and rigging more straightforward. Double-stacked Barco 20K projectors are used for RP in our 3,100 seater.

We use bonnet-style cases that house the projector in the cage and that have a hinged top lid to houses the lenses.

We are getting fully into laser as the light source this year and I’m looking forward to saving the $4,000 CDN cost per relamp.

Bruce