[SML] Torqueing truss

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Sat Mar 2 00:16:01 UTC 2024

 Ope! Arpril 1,2,3 - Monday through Wednesday early afternoon.
    On Friday, March 1, 2024, 06:03:51 PM CST, Kristi R-C via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

  Not to my knowledge. Patrick usually cites some mettalurgy guru or ClarkReder for enginering facts, but I don’t have that in my class notes.
Speaking of which - MODtruss has a training class April 1,2, at their headquarters in Allenton, WI.  When I talked with them this week there were still a few seats remaining.
Excellent, Free training that goes over their product line as well as truss inspections/maintenance, fundamentals of structural design, and basic engineering principles. (And if I can do that math, you can, too!)
Tell Monica I sent you: +1.844.663.8787
Kristi R-C