[SML] OT: networking through 20 conductor wire from '70s?

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 20:30:40 UTC 2014

Thanks Michael,
I'm staying away from Powerline stuff as the house has a bunch of Knob &
Tube which does funny things to neutrals, etc. My next step is to test the
wire runs. As Steven just mentioned, staples are the unknown. A little tug
here and there is in my future. :-)
Or, the net over cable solution. I just found this site for todays reading:
http://www.mocainyourhouse.com/

Thanks, Scott

--
Scott C. Parker