[SML] Gas or Electric for Dryers

Ross Faker200 at netins.net
Thu Dec 18 18:01:22 UTC 2014

Being that if I show may face in the costume room, they chase me out.....

I have a question or two, do you have access to both options, or would you
have to run new lines for one of them?  If this is on a college campus, will
they even allow you to use gas?

Thought from the peanut gallery

Clay Ross
Pro Dreamer