[SML] OT: Strange email "Help with research on lighting and stagecraft"

Jacqueline Haney jacki14fr at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 17:47:21 UTC 2014

My day job is with an energy consultant.  He recently was solicited (vigorously) by phone to pay a significant amount of money to be listed in a directory of "expert witnesses" available to insurance companies.    Especially if it was through Linked In, I suspect this is the same sort of useless "service".
Jacqueline Haney