[SML] infrared hearing systems

gbierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Wed Nov 26 03:24:16 UTC 2014

> What we liked about the RF systems was:
> Headsets could be changed to different receiving frequencies, allowing for the different venues in the same building,
> AND if / when we need to do simultaneous translation, we could use our head sets on a different, compatible frequency.

Another thought for you.  We had an extra transmitter on another frequency and a set of receivers we hooked into the clear-com system.  It is fabulous with student technicians.  It keeps them mobile and keeps the chatter down.  The single ear pieces are not cheap so we now have the students supply their own headphones.

Greg Bierly