[SML] Need a stagehand and light board op in the PDX metro area...

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Fri Nov 28 16:24:48 UTC 2014

Hi folks... if anyone in the Portland Metro area is interested in a
load-in and tech of a Nutcracker on Wednesday, December 3 (and for the
run, if interested/available) - let me know ASAP. I need a
stagehand/rigger (very light rigging, including the ever-popular
growing tree), and an electrician to hang/focus a few specials, and go
through the pre-created cues with the director and make sure
everything is kosher.

It's a minimum of 4 hours, but if you're interested in working the
tech/dress/run, it would run through the weekend.

Please let me know right away - there would be employment paperwork
that would have to be filled out in person on Monday or Tuesday, if
you can do the gig.

Thanks, y'all.

--
Jon Ares