[SML] Easter 2015 in London?

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:40:23 UTC 2014

I've seen "Billy Elliot" recommended twice here already, I'm not so sure
of that.  It certainly is pitched as a kid friendly show and the lead is
a kid, but it stops there.  We took our 2 granddaughters ( then 13) to
see it on Bdwy.  They both enjoyed it, esp the dancing, but were both
upset at the overwhelming amount of blunt cursing and homophobic story
line.  C'mon a violent graphic miner's strike in industrial England,
Yep that spells "Winnie the Pooh" all right.

All the rest of the suggestions so far are right on.  London is a
marvelous place but very, very $$$$$$$$$.  The prices look about right
until you realize that they are pounds, not dollars.

Chip 1