[SML] Portable PA - Samson

gbierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Sun Oct 12 16:53:31 UTC 2014

> I am not suggesting that you employ a service engineer. Just open it
> up and poke around intelligently with the meter, with it powered up.
> That will often allow you to diagnose and solve the problem.
> Frank Wood

In repsonse to Frank:

I have actually sent a number of them out for repair.  The first ones I shipped back to Samson.  I had issues with a battery unit that never worked properly that Samson couldn't repair (which didn't instill a lot of faith in me) but they did repair the amps.  I have sent them to a person locally but is unable to get components to make the necessary repairs, even directly from Samson.  I don't think me poking around internally will make any difference if parts are unavailable.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Greg