[SML] Preferred other than iPad?

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Sat Oct 25 00:50:51 UTC 2014

There's a difference?  I had an appointment and had to go to the bar,
sit there a while listening to bad advice being given to other people*
before they got to me.

* I'm not an iApple iPerson so I think it's bad when I know the answer
to people's questions while the best the Apple Genius can suggest is
things like never using data mode on their iPhone.

On 10/24/2014 12:50 PM, Jeff Drucker via Stagecraft wrote:
> +1 on Dave's response.
>
> I have had nothing but good experiences with the Apple Store.  FWIW, I
> have never used the so-called Genius Bar.  I've always made an
> appointment for service.  At the Albany, NY Apple Store the people who
> are tasked with the appointments seem to be more knowledgeable than
> the ones who are stationed at the bar.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand