[SML] LED lights in the Scene Shop

sam lunetta slunetta at nyc.rr.com
Fri Sep 12 15:38:28 UTC 2014

I have always subscribed to the idea that the lighting where you paint should be the same lighting you plan on using. If you are using incandescent fixtures for your stage, painting under LED will cause some surprises. If you are using cameras, the issues become greater.

Good luck...

Sam Lunetta

Sent from my iPhone