[SML] LED Blacklights

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Wed Apr 8 09:55:05 UTC 2015

 Kristi  wrote:

> I had four pair of 4' UV fluorescent tubes in standard UV worklights and placed those on the DS edge. In scenes where Bill Sikes was being mean, that was the only light I used. Cheap, easy, and eerie enough to be effective.

	I did the same for a sequence in “Schoolhouse Rock.” Cheap and effective. I don’t recall them getting really hot either. Aside from the ability to dim LEDs, I can’t see the advantage to using them over Florescent BL tubes, given the price difference.

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.