[SML] scanners

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Fri Apr 17 15:15:06 UTC 2015

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 7:46 AM, John McAfee via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Follow up question on the subject of scanning:  Does anyone here scan old hand-drafting (18x24 & 24x36 primarily) for archive, and if so, where/how?  The people at Kinko’s seemed to think I was crazy.

Check with an old-school blueprint shop, if any exist in your region.
Ages ago, Oregon Blue Print (now OBP+Digital) switched over to
"copiers" that could scan/print full-size drawings.  Just as easily
just save it as a PDF, rather than a print copy.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com