[SML] Lightronics xc 40

Matthew Whiton mattwhiton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 03:04:16 UTC 2015

Hello all,

      I'm using a rented Lightronics xc 40 4 channel dimmer pack. Each
channel is powering a 3amp 12v power supply which in turn powers between
5-10 ft of LED tape at 4.8 watts per meter. The channels are all doing an
(unwanted) repetitious flash more or less in sequence even when no power it
applied to the channel. The CnFG is set for 5 pin dmx, so I'm not running
chase sequence. I've changed the Dimmer curves to LED1 and LED 2, that
didn't help. The manual doesn't say that I need a DMX terminator. (should
it?)
There's no pulsing of the lights when the channels are up on the board.

Many Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

Matt

Matthew Whiton
Production Manager
Lyric Stage Company of Boston