[SML] Guide for New Renters

Randy Storms randy.storms at mountbakertheatre.com
Wed Dec 9 19:18:09 UTC 2015

I worked a show last night that illustrated the need to better communicate
with community groups who rent our facility.  These are non-professional
groups, sometimes putting together their first-ever public performance.
The regular tech documents we provide are simply over their heads.  In
order to help ensure a successful show for everyone, I am hoping to put
together a set of suggestions to help new renters avoid pitfalls.

For those of you on the facility side of things, what are some bits of
(non-snarky) wisdom you wish every renter walked in the door knowing?  What
are some recurring problems you have with amateur groups?  Checklists?
Other ???

Cheers,

Randy Storms
Mount Baker Theatre