[SML] Box Office/Ticketing Software

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Tue Feb 3 21:43:52 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Carl Underwood via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> We use tix.com as our online ticketing service. Been with them since 2004.
>
> We print our tickets on demand as well as the patron can bring in their
> e-ticket.
>
> The cost is 25-cents per seat sold not including subscription plan tickets
> or comps. As we don't have our own merchant cc account we use theirs to
> process on-line and off-line credit cards.

Same here... may have started with Tix.com by way of Carl's
recommendation oh-so-many-years-ago.  We have a fancy-pants pro ticket
printer, which they supported, so that was one of our driving factors.
Also, I will add that their tech and sales support is awesome - very
responsive, and will make code tweaks on their end to accommodate your
needs.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com