[SML] [CudaMailTagged] Re: Masking Projector Black

Bryan Manternach smashwolf at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 19:01:14 UTC 2015

Higher contrast ratio projectors usually work well with a software mask. But the technology to get a true black is often expensive and not achievable from a small portable projector.   For instance my Sony LCOS Projector  makes a way blacker black than my Sony LCD.  And a 3 Chip DLP usually does a good black because there is no color wheel to leak light etc...