[SML] funky power

tech dept tech.dept at inbox.com
Wed Feb 18 08:26:48 UTC 2015

Let me guess.
A loose screw on a branch panel breaker (3-phase). With a three phase motor under load, somewhere else in the building and the contact was heating up on the crest of the sine wave and dropping out.
On the backside of the sine wave don't expect ringing so I'm not looking at false triggering from dv/dt. Different brand substitution similar problems tosses out the filtering/regulation question on the triggering ramp circuit. I'm at a loss why your AC dimmers are so touchy.
So, what was the cause?
You got me very curious.