[SML] Genie lift safety

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Fri Feb 20 23:49:10 UTC 2015

Frank Wood wrote:

> A brief explanation of what a 'Genie' lift is would be  in order.
> Scissor lifts I understand, I think, and Tallescopes

Frank, Genie makes a lot of different types of lifts - mostly for hoisting materials - and a few models for lifting people, so it really would help if you google specifically “Genie Personnel lift” and click the “Images” tab at the top of the page. There you will see pictures of the lift in the lowered and in the extended positions. This should give you a good idea of what they are.

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.