[SML] Projector dowser redux

Keith Arsenault iaeg.sml at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 17:25:49 UTC 2015

i have a 5.5k lumen SANYO . . . one of the features that made this particular projector my choice was the remote shutter built into the unit

the remote works both WIRED and WIRELESS ( wired via a 3.5 mm connector )

those two features . . the built in shutter AND the ability to use the remote WIRED ( the booth and the projector are not in a good wireless line ) have been invaluable

Keith Arsenault
iaeg.sml at gmail.com

813 831 3465  office
813 205 0893  cellular

"The only difference between myself and a madman is that I am not mad"
   Salvador Dali