[SML] Cheap dimming of a large load

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Fri Feb 27 16:03:43 UTC 2015

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 7:10 AM, Michael Sauder via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> I'm somewhat surprised no one has said "here's where you can get stand-alone
> open-frame dimmer modules," but maybe they don't really exist, which is why
> my googling isn't turning up results.

Yeah, in my experience, no one has stuff "sitting on the shelf." Every
time I was looking for additional dimmers or constant modules, every
company I talked to would turn to the factory to order them. Only once
did I come across a company that had a couple "on the shelf" due to
mis-ordering for an install.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com