[SML] Fwd: refill inks for plotters

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Thu Jan 8 12:48:40 UTC 2015

Rather than doing it yourself which sounds like more mess than anyone
is interested in, perhaps a seller of refurbed cartridges is what
you're after. Not a real comparison with your device, but I've been
getting HP88 compatible cartridges from Comp and Save and have had not
trouble with how they work in my old HP K550. www.compandsave.com.
Steve Rees