[SML] Bright LED tape or other for light boxes?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Fri Jan 9 16:49:25 UTC 2015

Howdy folks... does anyone know of some bright RGB or ideally RGBA
color-mixable tape or low-profile gizmos that could be built into some
light boxes? (Cove-lit windows with a backing, basically.)  I'd want
to be able to mix/dim them, but I don't have hardly any depth to do
old-school tungsten bulb action. (Plus the heat, etc.)

I'm pretty sure this is ground that's been trod before, right? For
theatrical set use... I know there are big $$$ architectural
solutions, but looking for something in our realm.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com