[SML] Laying a Masonite floor without using fasteners

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 23:46:31 UTC 2015

Sounds like it's pulling in moisture from the atmosphere. I'd pull it up,
put a moisture barrier down, paint both sides of the maso (make aure the
edges get it, too), let it dry overnight, then lay it down and nail it in
place with a concrete nailer. Lots of nails (think 8" centers in a grid)...
Others may have even more to suggest...

Steven R Hood
310.756.3555