[SML] OT : Hanging Flat Screen TV

Don Taco taco at peak.org
Thu Jul 2 02:03:33 UTC 2015

  That's potentially a lot of holes in a nice wall.

Before I considered that, I'd explore how good my stud-finder was. My old
one worked much better with new batteries. My new one, which cost a bit
more, is many times more sensitive than the best one I owned even a decade
ago.

But, if you're hanging on a plank wall, why not put it exactly where you
want it and use butterfly bolts? Who cares where the studs are?