[SML] Glazing of Control Booths

Paul Marsland pmarsland at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:45:53 UTC 2015

We have, in various spaces -
- open control positions in the orchestra area of the house
- completely sealed, double pane glazing to the control booth
- open control position on the service balcony overlooking the audience
- sliding glass, removable and lockable back of house control booth

I would agree with you about the deterrence to tampering and theft.

Paul Marsland
+1 (919) 239-0551