[SML] Glazing of Control Booths

Anna Labykina ani.td21 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:53:47 UTC 2015

When the Boston Conservatory renovated its theater in 2009, the booths were split into double-glazed SM/LX and separate Sound with a lockable garage-type roll window.  Good security, but also fairly good position for a live mix.  However, practice proved that most people would like to mix from the house, so the board is frequently moved to a rear-of-the-house position made up from a portion of the ADA seating area…

Anna
617.388.5656