[SML] Focus work cart

Scott Kearns Tusing scott at sktusing.com
Thu Jun 18 19:37:10 UTC 2015

Sean,

We took a cheapo TV cart (for CRT, not flatscreen) and stuck one of our
RVIs on it with two monitors.  100' of ethernet and power made it pretty
perfect.  My next project for it was going to be adding a keyboard tray and
a folding side table but I never got around to it.

Anyways, if you're looking for inspiration the POS carts
<http://www.anthro.com/solutions/cash-wraps/shop-about> can be pretty
decked out.

HTH,
Scott

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Sean McCarthy via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> bump.....really, this group didn't have any comments to make??
>
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Sean McCarthy <seanrmccarthy at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi all....
> >
> > We're brainstorming ideas here.  We'd like to build/buy a rolling
> > bar-height cart/workstation for hang/focus.
> >
> > Must:
> >
> > Fit through door
> > hold stuff (some color, lamps, few hand tools)
> > have top large enough for plot & laptop (roughly ~2'-6" to 3' by 4'?)
> > Lid would probably have to fold to fit through single person door.
> >
> > Think tour lighting workbox but only counter height.
> >
> > Anyone have a favorite design/ideas?  We're thinking a couple 2-drawer
> > file cabinets on a castered base with a custom lid.
> >
> > Thanks for any and all suggestions/photos/drawings.
> >
> > Discuss!
> >
> > --Sean

Scott K. Tusing
www.sktusing.com