[SML] Focus work cart

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Fri Jun 19 21:09:58 UTC 2015

Hi Sean,

We picked up these carts at Sam's Club.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0AAB2.C471D740]

They are relatively cheap, and functional.

This flavor has a door with shelves on one side (for inkies, birdies, larger tools, and lamps, if anyone still uses those...), and tool drawers on the other.

Typically we needed a pile of wrenches (for student Crews) a couple of tape measures, chalk (for marking battens to become electrics), scissors, a knife, a few swatch books, and a few other bit's and bobs.

This is a slightly smaller version of the cart that I used at Cornell.

One modification that we made to the Cornell Cart was to add a hanger for a papercutter on the end, so that you could cut a lot of Gel quickly.

I'd also add a hook for a clipboard.

Aside from that, I think you might find this pretty useful.

One thing that I do not love is that the handle is along the "Front", and it has 4 smart wheels.

This makes it a little less convenient to wheel down narrow hallways, and through doors.

HTH,
-Ford
Ford Sellers
Senior Product Development Manager
Chauvet Professional Lighting & Iluminarc
5200 NW 108th ave
Sunrise, FL 33351
Phone: 800-762-1084
Fax: 800-544-4898