[SML] (Sort of semi-OT) The Un-Carrier

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:49:39 UTC 2015

Well, they've gone and done it... Verizon Wireless has finally pissed me
off beyond the Point of No Return, with their unlimited data plans that'll
never change unless they change them and cap your data use, unless your
bank is Fort Knox...

Who here has jumped from VZW to T-Mobile recently? How has the experience
proven to be for you? I'm especially curious to hear the experiences of
those of us who travel a lot. How's the coverage? How's the 4G lte speed?
Are you happy, or do you wish you'd just stayed with Red and paid the
usurious rates?

Please note: I am asking specifically about T-Mobile, from the POV of
former Verizon Wireless victims. I am not interested in hearing about
anyone's AT&T experience, nor do I care one whit about Sprint or any other
cell carrier. Thank you.

--
Dave Vick
Sent from my iEuphamism