[SML] Since we've been talking about cell networks ...

Ray Gibson booray at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:39:10 UTC 2015

On Jun 23, 2015 10:29 PM, "Pat Kight via Stagecraft" <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> ... does anyone have anything good, bad or indifferent to say about AT&T?

Prior to discovering that I could lower my vzw bill significantly once I
was out of contract, I strongly considered going with AT&T's prepaid arm,
Cricket Wireless. It's a really convenient package, especially if you have
multiple lines, and it appears that you get all the AT&T benefits. They
also data throttle when your allowance is up, rather than cut you off.
Probably a good upgrade for the run of the mill SML tracphone user. YMMV.

Ray