[SML] Help?! Using Unistrut as traveler track, need rollers

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 14:04:58 UTC 2015

When I was at Regent (in Virginia Beach), we bought 8 or 12 of them...
Those rollers were far noisier than I'd have liked, but they worked. Dave
Shuhy, the production manager there, may be able to arrange a hunt for
where they are these days.
Another thing you might do is make your own if the loads will be light enough.
Steven R Hood
310.756.3555