[SML] Speakers outdoor drama

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 17:08:11 UTC 2015

Community makes so decent all-weather cabinets. We have several pairs
covering our stadium, and we can shoot well over that 100' distance when we
want to... The amp rack is in an outdoor rated cabinet made by DBB, and it
has a thermostat-controlled fan. The humidity you're dealing with makes me
think indoors and climate-controlled would be better. Here is SoCal, it's
dry enough...
Steven R Hood
310.756.3555