[SML] Speakers outdoor drama

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Wed Mar 25 20:56:16 UTC 2015

Ben,

I have worked in the A/V and Theatre business for many years and there
is one brand of speakers that I found handle all weather conditions with
outstanding quality.
I have been using Technomad speakers for over 10 years in both indoor
and outdoor areas year round in both the freezing nasty winters and the
blazing summers we get in St Louis.
Before I retired from our local Zoo 2 years ago I designed our latest
outdoor show arena and used Technomad speakers for it. These speakers
are so rock solid I just can't imagine doing any outdoor sound work
without them. There are a number of them that have been outside in the
open year round and if it is dry outside get watered daily by sprinklers.
Out of the over 50 speakers of theirs I have installed, only 2 ever
malfunctioned and that was due to an amp going ballistic.
Their website is  http://www.technomad.com

Please feel free to contact me off list with any questions.

I do not work for them or sell them.

John 'JT' Taylor
Freelance Theatrical Designer
St Louis, MO