[SML] railing height on a temporary platform

sdwheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Mon Nov 9 04:44:00 UTC 2015

Hi All,
I know that there is a specific height for a railing on a temporary platform. Can anyone tell me what it is?
I've got a set with a platform at +8'. The railings are currently 36" high. The problem is that when someone is sitting at a desk on the platform the railing blocks part of their face.We're thinking of lowering the railing to 30" but I think that might be too low.

If the desk is between the actors and the edge of the platform. The only thing I think you need to do is secure the desk.  It will prevent the actor from going over the edge.
Stuart