[SML] Rear projection

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 00:39:05 UTC 2015

Thanks all for the advice on rear projection.  We went with the shower curtains, they are thin, but they worked very well for what we needed.  I was able to get rid of most of the wrinkles with careful stretching and a heat gun.

We also opened on time and with a complete set and (mostly complete) light plot despite the dearth of students at load-in (and honestly, after load-in).  Thank you all for the measured thoughts and advice regarding student hours.  It has started a valuable but heated discussion in the department (mostly heated because the two of us at odds are also the ones most embroiled in the work of getting the show up.  It should become more civil after strike).

John McAfee