[SML] Cart Logistics Question

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 15:19:00 UTC 2015

Some company at least use to make a swivel caster where it was indeed
centered - axle directly in line with pivot - as Brian refers to. I know
because I had a shell show up on a project with them - a misunderstanding
for sure. I can't see a use for them ever but I seem to recall in a catalog
they were used mounted up on a table or bed and large cargo containers were
pushed around on them.

I learned if the zero throw (triple swivel, etc.) In the 1980s - a YSD Tech
Brief - I think James Bender? - but somewhere heard a tale of a stage hand
and a castered light base and mounting that under a platform. Pretty good
concept in any case, having pushed scenery wagons in college in the 1970s
with just 4 swivels. Funny how no one appreciates an F bomb from a freshman
in a quick set change blackout.