[SML] Yearly Supplies and Maintenance/Repair Budget Items

Jenna E jenna0728 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 19:09:05 UTC 2015

Hi there,

I recently took a new job with a public school district I've worked with for for many years, as their Auditorium Manager. Prior to this Fall, the position was an hourly, minimum wage, part-time position with a very small supplies budget and no maintenance/repair budget to speak of. Part of my agreement when I took the re-organized (living-wage paying!) position is that I would get a bigger budget, and be able to incorporate those things in. My theatre is an older one, with old dimmers and an even older stage floor, so I know of a lot of things that need to be on there, but wanted to ask you all what you have on your lists.
My Yearly Supplies list is fairly short - batteries, lamps, gaff and black paint.
My Maintenance/Repair list includes everything from dimmer refurbishing to new ClearCom headsets to replace the old ones that no longer work.

What do you have on your Yearly Supply budget?
What do you keep in mind for your Maintenance/Repair Budget?
Thanks for your input, I appreciate it!

~Jenna ErbeleWaverly Community SchoolsAuditorium Manager