[SML] [spam] Re: OT: Non-Standard Wiring Revisited

Dan Sheehan dsheehan.sml at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 11:25:16 UTC 2015

The wall outside our dressing rooms has
switches with pilot lights to shut off the power outlets inside,
so when closing up at night, the rule is those red lights must be off...
so no worry about whatever may have been plugged in.

Separate circuit from room lighting.
One hair curler too many won't blackout the room.

--
...Dan Sheehan
Fixer of things that break