[SML] Outside entities managing campus building and dB limits

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 20:16:48 UTC 2015

Yeah, there is a job search also happening…

But it *should* be making it clear the difference between the department and the building and make it so that I am not expected to run all the departmental events and then also come in for rentals.

In the planning I made it clear (tried to make it clear) that they should be bringing in TRAINED technicians to oversee any events they booked and everything needed to follow industry standard safety and fire safety practices and that there should be a clause allowing for immediate termination in the event of any unsafe/idiotic practices.