[SML] Audio-Technica wireless handhelds: frequent point of failure?

E R Casey ercasey at espsound.com
Fri Oct 23 19:27:50 UTC 2015

Sounds like the spring tension in your battery terminals is getting weak.  Try bending the terminal springs out toward the battery terminals a bit.  In a pinch level repairs often call for a tiny bit of case foam under the terminal to add some compression force.  I'm sure AT would replace the battery terminals at a price but at nine years old your probably looking at other, similar failures such as the mic transmitter body to mic capsule contacts down the pike.