[SML] Use of weapons in production

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Wed Oct 28 02:08:36 UTC 2015

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 5:25 PM, Kristi R-C via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Talked with campus police so they know what's happening. They were very
> happy we made the call and even offered space in their lockers if we needed
> it.

That's a great thing right there.... I have been doing that for years,
whether it's a replica pistol, or rapiers and daggers... I also take
pictures of all the weapons, and list the actors (students) that will
handle them, as well as the designated wrangler. I give all this to my
campus security office.  (I also warn all the actors/techs this is
happening.)

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com