[SML] media servers: was Re: Future of Luminaires

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 8 15:24:43 UTC 2015

.  Even now when directors ask for video in a show  everyone at the production meeting immediately sinks down in their chairs to say NOT ME!
> Michael Katz

Hey.....I've been at that same production meeting!

Also you then will need a video tech....and then someone to do the LED screens as well.   Seems to me that when I do big events  we get charged around $750/ day for the video guy (plus hotel, travel and per diem, of course).   That's for an operator/engineer.  Not a content provider/designer.

DickA
TD, Cornell U