[SML] Flying Effects / Aerial Dance, Liability, and "Certification"

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Mon Feb 1 19:05:49 UTC 2016

Another way to make the powers that be see reality is for you to work up a cost breakdown for what it would cost to get you trained to do this.  So maybe a three week training and practitum, cost of the additional  insurance rider, any required equipment.  Don't forget that your understudy will also need this training, in case you get sick or break an arm or whatever.   I suspect that those costs would get into the five figure range pretty easily.
Dale