[SML] Mount to structural beams

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Fri Jan 15 12:25:39 UTC 2016

THEY would seem to have the responsibility to have a set of engineer
approved and stamped drawings created for the project. That would seem to
cover them and your operation in the event of failure in the future.  That
engineer should define max load and mounting methodology for the gear.
There will be cables to consider as well.
Good luck.
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile