[SML] Theatre and Pi

Michael Sauder michael.sauder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:18:39 UTC 2016

This is somewhat related to my dormant "I'll pick it up again sometime..
soon..ish" project - my "IDER Box" - Integrated DMX and Ethernet Router
http://www.iderbox.org/

It currently has a Beaglebone Black board in it, but I've been playing with
the latest Raspberry Pi the past couple weeks and thinking of restarting
the project using a Pi.

--
Michael Sauder
Show Control Programming and Design