[SML] Up coming project

Ross Faker200 at netins.net
Fri Jun 3 01:25:32 UTC 2016

A few years back someone started a thread about positive things going on in their theatre lives as apposed to problems they were trying to over come.  It became a list of who was doing what production, when.  Ever since, I, or someone else has restarted this thread about this time of year.

Let me start getting this ball rolling again.

June 10-12, History Boy; GUTENBERG.
Mid July, Off Track Players; TBA
Around Halloween, History Boy; (In the process of getting the right to a Title, asked not to name it till after secured)
Early Nov, Community Theatre; Annie, (if we can get the rights.  If not they have a back up choice)
New Years Eve, History Boy; (I know we are doing a show, but I have not thought that far ahead)
First weekend in March, High School; Schrek
Mid March, Middle School; TBA (Not sure if they will have on this year).

For the most part, when there is theatre in need of Tech help, I get a phone call.  Their might be more things in the pipeline, but people are shaking up traditions from I am used to seeing in the last few years.

Thank you for your time,

Clay Ross
Pro Dreamer