[SML] Building a stage

NODEraser noderaser at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:51:47 UTC 2016

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Sarah McKenney via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Now, as with all theatre it will eventually land in "What is the most I can
> do with zero money?" But I thought I would get a feel for what people found
> most important in their spaces.
>
> Facts:
>
> -Location: Bend, Oregon

 Although I'm sure things have picked up a bit since I was a student
at COCC and working in the PCA, I can't imagine that things have
improved sufficiently to support the number of theatre groups that are
popping up in the area and opening their own spaces. Best of luck to
them...

I still have family in the area, and they passed on a program from one
of the new company's shows, including their list of "requested"
donations. Along with the standard "blank check" for your name on a
brick/seat/door/whatever donations, they were also asking for a sound
system, projector, lighting system, seats, etc... Basically a theatre
to fill out the warehouse space they were leasing. Don't know if they
made it or not.

--
[Greg Bennett]
-Independent Carpenter, Electrician & Lighting Designer