[SML] Event Scheduling Software

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Mon Jun 13 20:37:57 UTC 2016

We "use" EMBS.  Had it for years.

We've never really totally embraced all the power.  We don't have the staff time to commit to it; we were too busy running the day to day company.

Bookings dept has invested the most time, and uses it quite well for the contacts, contracts, and calendar tools.

Formatting the massive program to the Performing Arts Facility style of usage was not easy, nor assisted well by EMBS.

It's a massive program meant for Convention Centres and large hotels.  Not sure it is the best for a smaller venue.  Also very expensive.

Good luck.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

604-822-2372
Andrew.riter at ubc.ca